Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

Do I report a training grant for students in European country?

If the student is paid by a European training grant but is working in your lab here in the US, this would be considered Other Support and should be reported.  If the student working in the European country and is collaborating on the project, then this would be considered a “Foreign Component” and prior approval is required.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation