The JHURA Agreement Workflow System (JAWS) is the Johns Hopkins University Research Administration’s (JHURA’s) centralized, on-line database for tracking and managing all sponsored agreements, including negotiation, workflow and document storage. To see the status of an agreement, search by PI name, sponsor or a number of other fields.
JAWS allows departments to view and monitor the stages of an Award Life Cycle: agreement creation, negotiation and processing of sponsored agreements managed by JHURA.
To use the JHURA Agreement Workflow System:
- Make sure you have a JAWS account – click here to request an account.
- Complete the JAWS Intake Form by logging into JAWS. Instructions for completing the form can be found here.
- JHURA will review the Intake Form. If there are any discrepancies in the Intake Form, it will be returned to the Requestor for editing.
- The Intake Form will become a new record.
- Records can be viewed anytime by logging into JAWS. All users with a valid JHED account will be able to access JAWS on a read-only level for their assigned department.