' How should I disclose it? | JHURA

Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

How should I disclose it?

An affiliation should be disclosed through the University’s eDisclosure reporting process system.  In addition, it should be included in the positions and honors section of all proposals.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, C310
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to jhura@jhu.edu

  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation