Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

I gave a lecture at a foreign academic institution and received a small honorarium and travel expenses in exchange. Should I report this as Other Support?

Yes. All support received for academic and research activities, whether monetary or in-kind compensation, should be disclosed as Other Support. This includes honorariums and funding for travel expenses.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation