' How to submit an agreement in JAWS | JHURA

Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

How to submit an agreement in JAWS

In order to submit an agreement in JAWS you must have:

  • An approved Coeus proposal
  • The Coeus Institute Proposal Number (IPN)

Cases when a Coeus IPN is not needed:

  • Unfunded Agreements such as Data Use Agreement (DUA), Memorandum of Understand (MOU), Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Confidentiality Agreement (CDA)


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, C310
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to jhura@jhu.edu

  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation