Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

What about collaboration during lab project vs. after collaboration is over? Are both required to report?

If there is an active collaboration that would be considered Other Support or Foreign Component, prepare a letter for the sponsor and submit to your research administration office.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation