' What about labs in other countries? | JHURA

Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

What about labs in other countries?

If a collaboration is taking place with a lab in another country, this would be considered a Foreign Component and prior approval is necessary.  If the investigator is working in a foreign lab, this could be an affiliation that must be reported in the bio sketch.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, C310
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to jhura@jhu.edu

  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation