What do I need to submit to JHURA to get a new subaward established?
For a NEW Subaward, you must enter a record into the Subagreement Checklist System and attach:
- Subaward Determination Form (Learn more about this form in our Quick Guide)
- Subrecipient scope of work
- Budget with justification for cost-reimbursement subawards,
or a milestone payment schedule for fixed price subawards
- Financial questionnaire, if new to JHU (see Controllers Risk Rating Spreadsheet)
- If approval is required for the Subaward, and you have such approval, please attach notice
The prime award must already be set up in SAP.