Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

Who can sign an agreement on behalf of the University?

The authorized signatory for sponsored research agreements (contracts, grants, and cooperative agreements), as well as certain non-sponsored agreements (i.e. data use agreements, teaming agreements, material transfer agreements, nondisclosure agreements, memoranda of understanding) is the Associate Vice Provost for Research Administration (AVPRA), the Executive Director, or those staff members within JHURA to whom the AVPRA has delegated signature authority.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation