How to find the risk rating
Check the FRC Subrecipient Dashboard for a risk rating — indicate the appropriate risk rating on the subrecipient contact tab in the SWiFT record. The subrecipient may have received a vendor number previously doing business with JHU, but may not have received a subaward and risk rating. (To obtain access to the Dashboard please contact FQCHelp@jhu.edu )
To check the FRC Risk Rating:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on “Finance Research Compliance Risk Rating Sheet”
- Click on “Launch Applications”
- Choose “Dashboards” from the dropdown menu
- Click on “Subrecipient Dashboards”
If the subrecipient is not listed:
- Ask the subrecipient to complete the New Subrecipient Financial Questionnaires and if required provide the requested financial statements and audit reports.
- Upload completed form to SWiFT with additional documentation as required by the form.