Financial Assistance from DOI and Grant Solutions
The U.S. Department of the Interior is transitioning to Grant Solutions for management of financial assistance awards made under 2 CFR.
Beginning on November 30, 2020, any financial assistance received from the following DOI bureaus made under 2 CFR 200 will be managed through GrantSolutions:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs/Bureau of Indian Education (BIA/BIE)
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- Bureau of Reclamation (BOR)
- Departmental Offices (DO)
- Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE)
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
Read more about the transition to GrantSolutions here. DOI Recipient Training recordings can be viewed here.
Published: December 20, 2020