Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

Do I need to obtain prior approval to collaborate with colleagues in another country?

Yes, this would be considered a Foreign Component and requires prior approval from the agency.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation