Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

I am a new JHU faculty member and received start-up support when I joined the university. Should I report this as Other Support?

No. Financial support from JHU—including JHU start-up packages and grants from non-NIH sources that flow through JHU—does not need to be reported as Other Support.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation