Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

If I failed to include information on Foreign Components or Other Support, where do I make the report? Is there a form? RPPR?

At this time, we are recommending a letter be prepared describing any Foreign Component (requesting after the fact prior approval) and itemizing all Other Support and be submitted through your research administration office to the Program Officer and Grants Management Office.  This would then be included in your RPPR as well.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation