Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

What about a collaboration that arises within the project that you did not know about at the time of the proposal?

Faculty should be aware that adding a Foreign Component requires prior approval. If this was not obtained, prepare a request and contact your research administration office for submission to the Program Officer and Grants Management Office.  If this is Other Support that was not included in the JIT or subsequent RPPR, a letter should be submitted as well, and included in your next RPPR.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation