Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

Who should be listed as the Authorized Official on my proposal?

In most cases it can be your JHURA Grants or Contracts Associate. If the authorized official will also be the person responsible for signing the award then you should list:

Alexandra M. Albinak, MBA, JD

Associate Vice Provost for Research Administration

Johns Hopkins University Research Administration (JHURA)


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation