Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

Who should I contact for an NIH eRA Commons account?

You will need to fill out the eRA Commons Access Request form and submit it to



Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, B001
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to


  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation