' SAM.gov Request for a UEI for a JHU Subrecipient | JHURA

Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Click to Return to Homepage

SAM.gov Request for a UEI for a JHU Subrecipient

It’s important to know the difference between registering your organization and requesting a UEI; these are two significantly different procedures and completing the wrong SAM.gov procedure can have significant consequences when acquiring a new UEI.

About UEIs

How to find the UEI: 

When to request a UEI number 

When to register an organization

If you need a refresher, watch this short tutorial on requesting a UEI. Please note, this is required by all subrecipients receiving federal funds from JHU.

If you have any questions regarding the required UEI or FFATA report, please reach out to your JHURA Subawards associate.


Johns Hopkins University
Research Administration

1101 E. 33rd Street, C310
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443) 927-3073
Email: jhura@jhu.eduSend an email to jhura@jhu.edu

  • Contact Us

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Website Footer Navigation